What is schema?
Schema is a collection of schema objects.Schema objects are nothing but a collection of logical structures of dataA schema is owned by a database user and has the same name as that user.
Each user owns a single schema.
The data of each schema object is physically contained in one or more of the tablespace‘s datafiles.
Here one thing to remember that a tablespace can contain objects from different schemas.
There is no relationship between schema and tablespaces.
Using SQL we can create and manipulate Schema objects.
Schema object can be any of the following types ,
- Clusters,Database links,Dimensions
Database objects like Roles,Tablespaces,Usersetc are not contained in a schema.
- Savepoints In SQL Transactions. – SAVEPOINT
- Oracle Tablespace, and Datafiles – Introduction
- Formatting date in SQL (Oracle) -Simple date forma…
- FINDING database objects, finding valid and INVALI…
- Oracle Data types